Hey everyone, and welcome to Blogmas Day 1!!
Oh ma goodness, its here! The festive-ness starts now. To get in the Christmas spirit….get up….. Go decorate your room.
Imagine coming home from a long day at school,work or college and be greeted by just festive-ness.
So, for day 1, I want to give you tips on :
How To Decorate Your Room For Christmas!
1. Gather everything Christmasy.
2. Start with the little things, what I mean by that is get the small decorations e.g- snow globe by the window.
3. Go crazy with tinsel and lights.
4. Christmas bedding. This ties the room together.
5. Lastly, candles. Candles are literally a must have for Christmas, it fills the room with festive scents.
If you do this show me on twitter.
Also, be careful with candles don’t put it close to anything that could catch fire.
I hope you have a festive day.
Anonymous blogger signing out xxx 19